3/09/2017

Wednesday Wow...Happy Birthday

I thought this posted yesterday...so sorry!
This is an EASY watercolor card that took no time at all to put together!
Cut watercolor paper to 4X51/4.  Stamp with staz on ink using the avant garden SALEABRATION stamp set! Color with the new watercolor pencils that match our SU colors.  Use your aquapainter to blend the colors.  Then use a papertowel to soak up some of the extra color on the greeting.  I also added some clear wink of stella to the insides of my flower and it just made it pop.  I wrapped about 28 inches of solid black baker's twine around the top of the card and tied it into a bow.  Corner rounded the bottom right hand corner.  Then I mounted the watercolor paper onto a piece of 41/4X51/2 cupcakes and carousels designer series paper. And all of that I mounted onto a whisper white card scored at 41/4.

I got my inspiration from CASE this Sketch today! I just loved the sketch and as soon as I saw it, I thought of Avant Garden!




SALE-A-BRATION countdown is on! You only have until the end of March to take advantage of all the amazing FREE product that is offered if you purchase $50 worth of merchandise! If you would like to order use this March Host Code... 7JBASVX2 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: