3/13/2017

Map it For You Monday.... 2 cards for you to "Muse" over!

I guess I should warn you....this is a long post!!!!
Thank you so much for all the views of my post from yesterday! Oh my yikes! I had over a 1,000 views on my blog yesterday!  I was completely honored!
This week's card I put together tonight when I got home because I wanted to participate in the Muse Card Club Challenge again.Although I did the muse card from last week ...I forgot to post it and didn't have enough time to get it blogged this morning! I have always enjoyed looking at a card, taking some form of inspiration from it and making it my own.  Maybe that's why I like the Muse Card Club Challenge so much ! So...you don't always need a sketch to get your mojo going....you can use someone else's card to get your creative juices flowing!

Here's my card for this week...
I used peekaboo peach cardstock cut at 41/4" by 11 and scored at 51/2".  Then I dry embossed it with the softly falling embossing envelope.  I cut the carousel paper at 3X4 and corner rounded the bottom right edge.  I cut the square behind it at 31/2X31/2.  I cut the peekaboo scallop at 2" and the whisper white circle at 11/2."  I stamped in tuxedo black memento ink using the happy birthday stamp in the avant garden saleabration set.  I also used washi tape from the paper palette and about 15" of solid white baker's twine.

It was based off of Tracey McNeely's card here....
I got my inspiration from the sketch itself and the softer colors.

Here's the Stampin' Up! Supplies I used to make my Happy Birthday card...

The other card I am sharing with you is from last week's Muse Challenge with  Anita Bowden.
Again...  I used the sketch of her card and the flowers that were in her card to make it my own.

And here's my card....
I cut the soft sky at 414 X11" and scored it at 51/2".  I cut the whisper white at 4X51/4".  The succulent garden designer series paper is cut at 31/2X31/2 and corner rounded.  Punched out a 1" circle from succulent garden designer series paper and stamped thinking of you from feather together photopolymer stamp set.
Here's the Stampin' Up! Supplies I used to make thinking of you card....
I'm having a 
you can win
4 Stampin Up classic ink colors of your choice!
Click here to check it out!
You have until March 29th at midnight EST to enter!
Winner will be announced on March 30th!

  
SALE-A-BRATION countdown is on! You only have until the end of March to take advantage of all the amazing FREE product that is offered if you purchase $50 worth of merchandise! If you would like to order use this March Host Code... 7JBASVX2 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! It truly is an honor to see the number of people who are stopping by to see my work lately! It means a lot to me! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at sandileescraps@gmail.com. 
Have a great rest of your Monday and maybe I'll post again tomorrow since Stella is hitting my part of the neighborhood and school has already been cancelled for tomorrow!
You made it to the end of the post! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
xx

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Pretty cards!!

Mary McCaslin said...

Soooo nice!

Ardyth said...

Love the warmth of your Peekaboo Peach - one of my faves! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Dianne Gutchlag said...

What a warm & sunny card

Sandi Lee Scraps said...

Thanks so much Leslie for always stopping by! xx

Sandi Lee Scraps said...

Mary...thanks!!!

Sandi Lee Scraps said...

Ardyth , it is a great color! Thanks so much!!!

Sandi Lee Scraps said...

Thanks Dianne!!!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Terrific takes on the MUSE cards. Isn't it great to see how people interpret them in different ways?
This week's peach creation is just so pretty.
xxx