3/17/2017

FAB Friday! Mini Clipboard

Today is Friday and Friday is always FAB! I had a lot of fun with this project and wanted to share it with you! These would make great gifts or party favors and have so many possibilities!

I used the Carried Away Designer Series Paper from the SaleABration catalog to make these along with some modpodge, cardboard, a coordinating post it note pad,  E6000 and glass gems.  You can watch the video below for measurements!( 2-1/2" X11/8" coordinating pieces for miniclip, 4X4 piece of cardboard, 4X4 piece of DSP)

Here's my video...


Supplies I used...


SALE-A-BRATION countdown is on! You only have until the end of March to take advantage of all the amazing FREE product that is offered if you purchase $50 worth of merchandise! If you would like to order use this March Host Code... 7JBASVX2 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! It truly is an honor to see the number of people who are stopping by to see my work lately! It means a lot to me! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at sandileescraps@gmail.com. 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
My newsletter will be in your mailbox today! You don't want to miss my St. Patrick's Day Special that is exclusive to my email newsletter subscribers! Sign up today!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you again for FAB Friday!
xx

No comments: