3/10/2017

FAB Friday! And celebrating!

So this happened...
A fabulous card from a box of Stampin Up! Hello Lovely Project Life cards.  And my February Paper Pumpkin stamp set.
A friend came over to stamp with me this week and when we were getting ready to clean up,  I said wait...just for fun...let's see how quick we can put a card together.  I asked her to choose a 4X6 card and a 3X4 card that coordinated and she liked.  Then we grabbed a piece of base cardstock and went to work putting our card together.  I wish I would have taken a picture of hers too to show you how different it was, but absolutely fabulous! My card has a whisper white base card of 41/4X11 and scored at 51/2.  Then I cut the 4X6 down to 4X51/4.  I stamped on my 3X4 card in tuxedo black memento ink .  I wrapped the black and white baker's twine around the top of the card and tied a bow and then adhered to the base.  And last but not least I did use my project life corner rounder punch to round corners at the bottom left.  It was an afterthought!:)  A total of 5 minutes!!!


I had entered it into the Muse Card Challenge! I am completely honored.  
My card was chosen as...


SALE-A-BRATION countdown is on! You only have until the end of March to take advantage of all the amazing FREE product that is offered if you purchase $50 worth of merchandise! If you would like to order use this March Host Code... 7JBASVX2 click here to go to my store.  I'll send you a little something something just for ordering from me! Would be honored if you became a follower of my blog!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy Friday! 


No comments: